College Basketball 2023 - 2024

Jeez, who is this team on the court in Lubbock? A far cry from the one in Lawrence.

I think that applies both ways, and one has quite a bit to do with the other.

Tech fans throwing Fireball bottles on the court. OK.

Kansas falls to BYU? At home? What an unpredictable year.

1 Like

This is my shocked face.

3 Likes

https://x.com/roundballpod/status/1762689077424316494?s=61

1 Like

So surprising, and in Lubbock too.

2 Likes

Maybe the best game UT has played all season.

I love that it was in Lubbock.

2 Likes

Ran out of tortillas at halftime

Everyone knows this, but I will reiterate: If UH makes shots, they will not lose.

I have not seen UConn for more than a half, what are they all about?

Cunninghamā€™s foul was deserving of a flagrant but Im not sure about an ejection.

It was pretty blatant, and he was making no effort whatsoever for the ball. I think it was the right call.

3 Likes

Flagrant foul for sure and maybe an ejection. It was a body check.

I love winning big in Lubbock.

My thought on the Cunningham foul and ejection was they decided to give him the boot to try and bring down the tension/intensity level.

It was certainly a flagrant, but in a normal game Iā€™m not sure how you eject someone for hard body contact that doesnā€™t invite a fist/elbow with literally zero other context beforehand. Iā€™ve seen plenty of fouls that were harder and more dangerous than that called a flagrant 1.

Also, if youā€™re a fan of hillbillies losing their minds on Twitter, here is a very enjoyable link for you: https://twitter.com/Brockolli13/status/1762706240969302068

If there is 1 player in the Big12 I could add to UH itā€™d be Chendall Weaver. That guy, more than anyone else I have seen this year could fit right in from go. There are guys that are more talented players, but that kid is an absolute pest and his motor never seems to turn off. He is a blast to watch. Sampson has raved about him in both UH/UT post games.

2 Likes

Heā€™s really coming on as the season has gone on too.

He went from being a bench energy guy to playing real minutes and putting up points in the last 2 months.

4 Likes

Or Walker from Baylor

1 Like

I like Jizzle James.

Walter will be a lottery pick the next NBA draft.

1 Like