College Basketball 2023 - 2024

Baylor out strong in the 2nd half and scores the first 10 points to pull within 6, 41-36.

Watching that game, if the uh defense is so much better than its offense, how does anyone ever score? That first half featured some great uh offense.

And now 12 unanswered Baylor points.

Way to go on that one.

Iā€™ll shut up now.

Walter is a really good freshman even if he looks 30.

OT. Thank, Neil.

And Baylor takes the lead in OT.

And the Cougars get a huge road win in Waco.

1 Like

Man, that game had me nervous and shaky.

You? I was on the hook for the loss.

4 Likes

Defense just clamped down in OT.

Whew. Great road win for the coogs, News of Walker being out for the season dampens the day though.

1 Like

Tip of the cap from Waco to the Coogs; that team is legit.

Among Baylor fans, saw lots of comparisons today between this UH team and the 2021 BU team ā€“ and thatā€™s about the highest compliment a BU MBB fan can give.

3 Likes

The SEC is really looking like an exciting last two weeks - There are 6 teams within two games of the conference lead right now.

Tenn (the other UT - 11-3) has all for games against the other top teams (Auburn -H, Alabama - A, South Car - A, UKy - H)
Bama (11-3) has Tenn at home and Florida on the road.
South Car (10ā€“4) has Fla and Tenn at home.
Auburn (10-4) has only Tenn on the road.
Florida (9-5) has South Car on the road and Alabama at home.
Kentucky (9-5) has only Tennessee on the road.

If Tennessee is able to weather this storm. They should be a #1 seed. If you havenā€™t watched Dalton Knecht play this year, he is fun to watch unless his is playing your team. The transfer from Northern Colorado is looking like the SEC player of the year.

TCU refuses to shoot anything other than the first 3-pointer that presents itself, even if thatā€™s at 25 ft. On a related note, they havenā€™t scored in 6 1/2 minutes. I donā€™t understand why Dixon is putting up with it.

26- 17, UH over Cincy at the half

Itā€™s a thriller

Cougars defense gets torched in the 2H, but they hang on for the win.

That game was way closer than it should have been. Though, allowing only 17 points in the first half sure was a beautiful thing.

Now UT visits Lubbock for the last time in a conference basketball game. Longhorns with an early 17-6 lead.