College Basketball 2023 - 2024

I don’t know where this puts anyone on the “Bubble Watch”:

It’s happening elsewhere, namely everywhere and in all sports, a precipitous decline in the integrity of the officiating. In Texas-speak, it’s inevitable and we are to just sit back and enjoy it.

The Coogs finish the half strong to take a 40 to 27 lead into the break. Disu might be the best three point shooter on the Longhorns. At his size and range, he looks like a future NBA player.

Fun game!

A huge game for the Coogs on Monday now for 1st place. Matchup of top ~8 teams.

Finally L.J. Cryer was hitting threes like he did with Baylor.

Iowa State ain’t fooling around. They’re scary good.

1 Like

Thank goodness, rest of the team was 2-14 from 3.

Horns looked ready to collapse down the stretch and Disu wouldn’t let them.

Texas’ defense was really good. Their offense, not so much. An ugly win, but I’ll take it.

Coogs TCB at home vs Iowa State. UH now all alone at the top of the Big XII.

2 Likes

Disu is playing his way in to a very high round draft pick.

3 Likes

That was probably the best crowd since the first year. Awesome environment. CJ Stroud makes an appearance in back to back games, got a huge ovation. I wanted to go to the UH Baylor game Saturday but tickets are $300+ for crap seats. Guess I’ll just watch on TV with Baylor’s google maps like camera angle.

Auriemma has been to the Final Four 22 times in 38 seasons. I’m stunned by this.

22 Final Fours, 11 National Championships, eight times Coach of the Year, three Olympic Gold Medals…but he’s an immigrant…took an American’s job. Fucking open border.

1 Like
1 Like

This. Texas did not shoot well, but they really got after KSU on defense. Hunter was in #2’s shirt all night.

1 Like

TCU and Texas Tech tied at 38 at halftime in Lubbock. Tech’s lack of depth is their Achilles’ heel. No Warren Washington for the second straight game along with an ice-cold Pop Isaacs makes things tough for the Red Raiders. I’m hoping for a better second half as getting swept by the Frogs is not good for Tech’s post-season prospects.

Tech holds on by a thread and beats TCU 82-81.

Baylor lost to BYU 78-71 in Provo. And UConn lost to Creighton 85-66 in Omaha.

1 Like

Number 2 UH leads number 11 Baylor 41 to 25 in Waco at the half.