CFB 2022

That was a terrible pass. If he throws it straight across the middle it a big gain or maybe a TD. Instead, he lets it float way right and it’s an INT.

He is unrelated to former NFL wide receiver Phil McConkey.

I guess we had this coming after 2 great semis.

Yea…pretty much.

If TCU can score before the half, they may stay in it, but GA gets the ball to start the second half.

Welp.

I renewed Sling for a month just to watch this shit. Oops.

I don’t think there are enough auspices to return the mojo to Hypnotoad.

Saban looks like he might go shiv Sonny at halftime.

TCU should say the safe word now

2 Likes

Good grief this is a beat down. TCU has had a nice season, but they are a boy among men tonight.

As an Auburn fan who watched Auburn get killed 42-10 by Georgia, this is actually encouraging to me.

FLÜGGÅӘNKб€ČHIŒßØLĮÊN

1 Like

Does anything speak to the hypocrisy of “college athletics” like Taco Bell bragging about getting 500 students tickets to the game?

TCU was intimidated from the first snap. How embarrassing for them and for a great season to end like this.

I’m stepping away from the lobby bar in anticipation of the team’s return. Tough game.

Kirby Smart has built an absolute Desth Star in Athens.

Nick Saben once said that Georgia had the highest ceiling of any school in the country. Smart is proving him right.

I was at a game-watching party (no grads of either school, just fans) with the sound turned down, but if Dykes said at halftime “We have to quit playing scared,” he was right.

Wow!

He said the viral clip was a different game.