CFB 2022

2-loss LSU can

1 Like

If they do then you’re essentially saying the playoff will be the current top 4. Loser of Michigan-Ohio State would be in regardless of who wins

If they beat Georgia, they honestly deserve it

1 Like

That’s all probably true, but I just like to see USC lose.

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong, I’m here for it

1 Like

Teams that can still make the playoff

In already - Georgia
Should be in - TCU, winner of UM-OSU
Could get in if they win out -USC, LSU
Still has a chance - loser of UM-OSU
If the committee says fuck it - Clemson, Alabama

Thats it

Clemson took a big hit with UNC’s loss today.

If UCLA beats USC, then Ohio State-Michigan loses a lot of meaning, because they’ll both be in.

Few people remember that Gus Johnson is the sole person responsible for “Texas is BACK” in a game the Horns ultimately lost.

Oh yeah I forgot about that… fuck him. That meme should have never been born

UCLA’s QB is a fucking player

Clemson should be nowhere near the playoff but they are gonna finish 6th at worst now. 5th if USC lose tonight

He’s not one of best QBs and probably won’t play on Sundays. But I fucking love Dorian Thompson-Robinson. That dude has so much heart

2 Likes

He’s Black Max Duggan

But if UNC came in with 1 loss, then Clemson could have gotten more credit for winning the ACC. Now? Nothing.

It’ll be so much sweeter when the Heels beat Clemson.

Oh, and Okie Lite is doing their annual Bedlam bed-shitting.

If this holds, KSU moves on to the B12 title game with either a win offer Kansas or a Texas loss to Baylor.

If USC lose.

Pac12 will have a 2 loss champ. Out
B12 will probably have unbeaten TCU. In
B1G unbeaten champ. In
SEC unbeaten champ. In
It’ll be 1 loss Clemson with no great wins but an ACC title vs Michigan or Ohio State with 1 loss, both teams best win is Penn State

Who ya taking? I’m taking Ohio State or Michigan because I know they are better than Clemson but I bet a lot of people would take Clemson

I quit paying attention when it was 28-0 in the 1Q

I’m 0-8 in my pool today. I’ll complete the perfecto if USC and Oregon don’t cover. It’s an accomplishment that’s difficult to achieve.

Pool of what?