CFB 2022

Unless they sometimes do something else out of it, they might as well walk into the defensive huddle and tell them what the play is.

1 Like

Have the Horns thrown a pass out of the wildcat this year? Or run a reverse/misdirection/anything? Telegraph, telephone, tell everybody if you’re doing the same thing over and over.

Not that I’ve seen. It’s either a straight handoff, or a fake handoff and a keeper. Maybe they’re saving it for later, but the longer you wait, the more an opponent knows that the changeup is coming.

1 Like

Sark just pulled Tech back into the game with that.

I took UT giving up 11.5 points, and it’s not looking like a great call right now.

Turpin (the guy that got kicked off of TCU’s football team for assaulting his girlfriend) on the Cowboys is listed at 5’9" 153 and Nate Dell on the Cougars is listed at 5’10" 165. The Longhorn website lists Worthy at 6’1" 164.

1 Like

Price should have caught that pass. At least Tech got it back to one score.

OK, Xavier’s taller than I thought or misread. Room to build out.

Me: “Our OL is getting killed”

Bijan: “I got this.”

1 Like

Giving 11.5 on the road in conference is seldom a good call.

Four fucking touchdowns and only on the last was the scorer even touched, and then only barely.

Tech’s defense is better than during the Kingsbury era, but it still has gaping holes.

Fortunately for me, this is a season-long, $25 contest with 10 picks per week. I learned long ago that actual betting was not something that I should pursue.

Bijan’s got Balance

That’s the call? Run at their center of mass?

Fuck.

McGuire’s Red Raiders don’t roll over like Wells’ teams, that much is clear.

Sark’s don’t roll over like Herman’s either

But we are apparently going to surrender eleventy fourth down conversions

2 Likes

Sark’s play calling has been atrocious for about 80 percent of this game. Tech is doing everything they can to clog up the middle, and we’ve happily bashed our running game in to it for the entire game.

And the horrid tackling and lack of spying their QB on 3rd and 4th and long are both fucking brutal.

2 Likes

Who keeps calling the short-side plays? It’s just idiotic.

Shaking my head