CFB 2022

Coming out of commercial they were doing the link arms and sway, “saw em off” thing

1 Like

I realize the fact that I support my alma mater offends you to no end. Yet I can take the slurs from you and your fellow Longhorn fans without throwing a fit, or even fucking saying a word.

And beyond that, I was criticizing Tech’s secondary, not UT’s QB.

I think I’ll comment any fucking way I like on this thread, and you do the same.

2 Likes

Man, I completely forgot MacWilliams was at Tech first

Worthy limping on sideline

Cute?

Tech needed that stop. Down two scores to start the second half will be very difficult.

Now you’ve gone from cute to sexy.

uhhhh ???

Now you are just being gratuitously provocative.

Talk scoring to me

I don’t mean to. We fucking need to hold 'em to a field goal there. They get their big shot defensive guy back in the second half and points may get harder to come by.

I fucking hate burnt orange with a passion, but UT is the better overall team this year and it will take a much better played game by Tech and a break or two to win.

He’s been limping since the 1Q

Is that the PG13 version of “suck to blow”?

Worthy is so slender, I just don’t understand how he can stand up to the pounding he has to take in D1 football. But he did it last year, so what do I know?

I can think of only a couple of other guys that lighter than X and they are 3 to 4 inches shorter.

1 Like

96 yard pick 6 by Washington State for a 17-6 lead over Oregon

Worthy’s a 2nd year player (no redshirt), right? They list him at 5’10" plus which means he’s closer to 5’8" plus, as a guess.

Height’s not a huge deal but if he could bulk up a bit without losing anything (I’m thinking Duvernay as a recent example, a couple of others in the NFL already)

Knock this Wildcat shit off

I thought the TT 4th down play was dumb.

Then UT had to come back with the bailout.

I really like Rochon, but you can’t telegraph shit