CFB 2022

The stadium in Lincoln becomes the states’ 3rd largest city on home game dates.

After losing at home to Eastern Michigan, Herm Edwards out at Arizona St.

1 Like

Thoughts and prayers for tempe normal school.

Helluva win against a superb NDSU Bison team by my alma mater.

Go Cats.

Wow, their wrist must really sting

Just pour a little Jack Daniels on it.

Anybody ever seen a team score 8 seconds into a game after kicking off to start? Michigan did that against Maryland. Kicked off and the Maryland returner took the ball of the facemask recovered by Michigan and 1 player later, touchdown

That’s the kind of mistake that will make a player hide in his shell

Duke at Kansas is going to be a fun game. Yes I realize college basketball has not started yet

1 Like

Refs in the ISU/Baylor game have already blown 4 pretty big calls, and there’s 3 minutes left in the 1Q

1 Like

https://twitter.com/RedditCFB/status/1573712339756515335?t=IQMZQxc5Cb8xUgONyN4sow&s=19

1 Like

Maryland has tied the game at 10

Not the “worst call ever”, and I get the “crown of the helmet” part of the rule, but c’mon, that’s not a penalty, much less an ejection. How else are you gonna tackle a RB with his upper body parallel to the ground within 5 yards of the LOS without trying to armtackle his ankles?

eta: fact that a Baylor defender made virtually the exact same play on the next series without a flag or review or anything made it even worse

and as I’m typing, there’s another totally chickenshit personal foul called for a block below the waist (it wasn’t) on the defense

Not even the worst of the past 2 weeks

1 Like

That Duke coach looks like he’s pregnant. With twins.

UGA, stop playing with your food

Parents, you need to start thinking about talking to your kids about Undefeated Kansas

1 Like

I wonder if Bill Self is going to get all pissy about their success.

2 Likes

From the couple of interviews and articles I’ve seen, KU’s coach Liepold is really impressive. He’s been linked to the Nebraska job (by Nebraska-types) but I hope he stays for a bit and finds a better job.