CFB 2022

Well, Horns are getting thoroughly outplayed and outcoached so far

1 Like

And I’m not 100% on 'Bama

This is some of the worst effort I’ve ever seen in a college football game.

The slackassing so far has been top shelf on both o and d.

I like Whittington.

When he’s been healthy, he’s been really good. He was amazing to watch his senior year in HS and I had huge hopes for him in Austin

Maybe the defense will finally decide to show up this drive

I’m not holding my breath.

And listening to this stupid fuck Lowell Gallindo doing PBP is making my blood pressure skyrocket. He is fucking awful.

1 Like

Awful at PBP, awful in the studio. He must be the only person at LHN that 1) hasn’t gotten an opportunity to move on to better things, or 2) has been willing to pump the sunshine since day one.

1 Like

Valderama for the tie!

It’s the LHN. It’s UTSA. You’re not going to get ESPN’s top PBP guys.

I bet there a people in L.A. that hate the PAC-12 Network PBP guys. You want some shitty PBP try listening to Sam Houston vs Abilene Christian on ESPN+

Or try listening to Arkansas Pine-Bluff vs Louisiana Monroe Women’s volleyball on ESPN+, their PBP announcers are the worst.

Waldo’s point is that Lowell has been the PBP guy on LHN forever. All the talented ones have moved on to national gigs, and we get to suffer that fucking muppet on every LHN broadcast.

4 Likes

I know.

Harris is a savvy motherfucker.

An actual interception! A pick six, no,less!

But that was a bad throw, and costly.

What a horrendous targeting call.

I make the terrible mistake of watching a little college football and I see this. Motherfucker, what a fucking joke. This is just unwatchable garbage. I don’t know how you people do it. I really don’t.

That call was ridiculous. Hopefully it will be undone this week by the league office.