CFB 2022

Oklahoma looked pretty good but man does Nebraska have the worst oline in the history of football? How many times did a lineman just not even get a hand on an OU rusher? Seemed like at least once per drive there was a free untouched rusher right in the QBs face before he could even look at a reciever

Penn State/Auburn, BYU/Oregon please be good games

Back when Nebraska had good teams they would import their skill players but used to have great cornfed local farm boys anchoring their offensive line.

2 Likes

They used to have a “preferred walk on” program which circumvented scholarship rules. Nebraska invented cheating,

They also had a “strength and conditioning” program that would have made Mark McGwire proud.

Who didn’t?

1 Like

If I’m Nebraska, I’d give a call to Lance Leipold what he has done so far at Kansas is kind of incredible

They didn’t invent cheating, but they did hone it to a nice edge.

The thing that amazes me most about Nebraska is that no matter how poorly the team preforms they still sellout every damn home game. Since 1962, I think.

There were a couple of games last year that were about to not be sell outs. A booster stepped up and bought a couple thousand tickets to give away for free to keep the streak alive

I bet that happens again a few times this season

These people live in Nebraska. Nebraska.

2 Likes

Lincoln Nebraska.

The Ducks are taking a whole lot of UGA frustration out on BYU.

The Golden Gophers are crushing the Buffalos. Hahaha.

Colorado is the worst p5 team by a wide, wide margin.

Not counting 2020, Colorado has 1 winning season since 2005

Karma’s a ruthless bitch

Wow! When did they leave the Big 12? I remember when they were champion contenders in the late 80s and early 90s. They way they rallied around Sal Aunese was truly inspiring.

1 Like

Kansas has scored 28 points in a row. The Coogs suck. Dana sucks.

1 Like

I think that last sentence, while not a revelation to anybody who is paying attention, explains the first two and many others.