Astros @ Tigers, June 26, 2021 Game 2

All of a sudden I like the 7-inning format.

Game ainā€™t over yet.

Cabrera is just scary in the box.

Floribama inā€¦tying run at 2B

Good job, Stanek.

2 Likes

Insurance time.

Hell yeah! Today was looking shitty until Yordan and Carlos stepped up.

4 Likes

Good job by bullpen to keep the lead! Glad it didnā€™t get rained out.

3 Likes

Iā€™m pretty disgusted with MLB leadership.

1 Like

Wow! I wish I had thought of that.

Isnā€™t ā€œMLB ā€˜leadershipā€™ā€ an oxymoron?

Radarscope. A bit pricey but invaluable here in FL during the summer.

Best radar app out there, for sure. Weā€™ll worth the $9.99 if you need/want to know anything about rain/snow/severe for work/play/curiosity.

I think I posted it here earlier but will again. The best free version is from the College of DuPage NexLab. Itā€™s an HTML5 weblink applet that will offer to put a direct link icon on your phone when you navigate to it and will spawn as an ā€œappā€ (not another browser tab) when you launch it. The free apps in the App Store are riddled with ads and invasive tracking attributes so they should be avoided. Hereā€™s a link for the COD applet set for the DC area Doppler radar (LWX). Simply put in your local radar 3-letter code before you click and it will set to your radar:

Hereā€™s the list of station identifiers so (the collective) you can drop in your local radar:
https://www.spc.noaa.gov/misc/NWS_WFO_ID.txt

1 Like

I bought it many years ago when it was like 19.99. I guess over time and with the new subscription plan, itā€™s gone down in price. Itā€™s a great app and well worth the cost.

Thanks for the COD link. Iā€™m kind of a WX junkie so I love all tools I can get.

1 Like