Astros @ Royals, June 4, 2022

Man Alex crushed that one just right at em

Bregman dribbles out in front of the plate…at the Stretch, 2-0 Royals.

A more important discussion is to be had about Bregman. They’ve got to find a third baseman/3-hole hitter who can drive in runs.

10 runs yesterday, 0 today. Happens too many times. I can remember thinking more than once “Save some for tomorrow.”

Bregman and Gurriel have killed this lineup today.

Alvarez flies out at the wall in CF

Gurriel bounces out weakly 4-3 on the first pitch in his eyes.

They mentioned earlier that Urquidy was leading the league in run support. Garcia is at the bottom.

Tucker with a 2-out walk…Peña up representing the tying run…

Peña pops up the first pitch. 2-0 Royals

Montero in for the Astros.

Coming into today, the Stros scored 0-1-5-1 runs in games following double digit games

1 Like

Ok, supper is ready. Someone else will have to get us some runs.

Once you buy one bottle it tends to linger.

1 Like

Lookie there, it took the Horns all of 1.2 innings to score a fucking run

My wife just bought a (small) bottle of Aperol which I’d never heard of but take to be something akin to Campari and I find myself wondering if she’ll finish the bottle before Daniel graduates from high school. If I’m still alive then I’ll let you know.

Montero was bound to have a bad day eventually, might as well be today

1 Like

“A Dark ’n’ Stormy is a highball cocktail made with dark rum and ginger beer served over ice and garnished with a slice of lime. Lime juice and simple syrup are also frequently added. This drink is very similar to the Moscow mule except that the Dark ‘n’ Stormy has dark rum instead of vodka.”

I like ginger beer quite a bit but it’s never occurred to me to spike it with anything which I suppose you might consider a personal failing of mine.

1 Like

It’s the official cocktail of Bermuda, iirc, invented by Gosling’s rum (who holds the trademark on the name). The official version does not contain lime juice, only a garnish.

I like a bit of lime juice in mine, personally.

1 Like