Astros @ Royals, June 3, 2022

Where’s that?

On another note…,I finally broke down and ordered some true wireless earbuds. Sennheiser Momentum 3. They arrived today. Listening to Arc Angels while watching the game.

Ambriza. Louetta near 249.

https://www.ambriza.com/

1 Like

Weird, but I stopped to buy shrimp in Port Lavaca across Lavaca Bay from Formosa Plastics, and bought the redfish. I’m probably glowing now, or at least chemically attuned to barometric changes.

What on earth is a “social kitchen”? What style of empanadas do they serve?

Not exactly sure. I suppose it’s because they serve a lot of “shareable” plates. Empanadas are beef or chicken. The street corn is fantastic as is the poblano soup.

Urquidy strikes out the side in the 4th. 3-0 Astros

Cole has been perfect in his first 6 innings. That should be widely shared on the internet.

He’s given up two hits in the 7th

Machete!

4-0

Are the empanadas baked or fried? I ate a probably unhealthy amount of Argentine-style fried empanadas while in college (Marini’s on Westheimer in Montrose, before it burned down).

This place looks close enough to my daughter’s place that I’ll try to give it a go next time I’m in town.

See? Maldy!

1 Like

I’m assuming baked.

Yuli with a 2-out single

Yordan!

6-0

I think there’s a good argument that the Kansas City stadium is the best stadium in baseball.

Cuba 6 Kansas City 0. Well, almost.

I’m going to Cuba to fish next year. I’d really like to go to see a baseball game.

Don’t forget rum and cigars.

Halfway…7-0 Astros.