And there it is.

It’s amoebic.

1 Like

This team is fucking pathetic

2 Likes

And Seattle takes a 1-0 lead on the Dodgers

Fuck this team

2 Likes

Great. Not the greatest summer in recent memory.

There’s just no reason for this team to be this bad. Sustained suckage.

If it ends the way it started, this September is going to ruin more reputations than those stupid trashcans ever did…

1 Like

That would be an improvement

People may blame Crane for starting the off-season without a GM, or the combined stress of deep playoff runs and the World Baseball Classic, but I see another culprit. I point the finger at the photo shoot where they sat on thrones and leered at the camera like a bunch of fucking assholes.

And deservedly so.

The absolutely putrid performances from almost the entire heart of the lineup about 70 percent of the time is just sad.

The only plus side is maybe this will send Dusty packing and we can finally have a coach that isn’t a weird combination of a BBQ restaurant busboy and Grandpa Simpson.

And I blame the absolutely idiotic manager of this team, who has treated late August and September like a victory lap with a 10+ game division lead.

Fuck Dusty Baker. Retire yesterday.

2 Likes

This isn’t Dusty’s fault. Yeah, Dusty has not had a good year. His bad choices have cost games around the margins. But it isn’t Dusty’s bad bullpen management or whatever that’s turned this team into a psychiatric ward.

I’m beyond confused at this point. These guys were warriors. There was nobody tougher in baseball. And now they’re scared of their own shadows.

1 Like

I can show your 20 lineups in the last month and change that say it’s at least somewhat Dusty’s fault.

If you’re going to sit 2 of your best hitters 4/7 games a week, you’re going to sieve losses.

And also, it’s at least a little bit his fault this team plays with no urgency or fire. He sets the tone before the game, and from what I’ve seen he’d rather make bullshit excuses than any kind of ownership over how the team is playing.

1 Like

Yes.

Dodgers have pulled ahead of the Mariners 4-3 midway through 7

How many games has Dusty cost them this year? At least 5, conservatively imo, those 5(or more) games are the difference between where they are now and cruising to a division title.

1 Like

That seems pretty damn important when one game will likely be the difference between winning the division and staying home for October.

2 Likes

Mariners and Rangers both lost, so while we missed an opportunity to pull away, the Astros remain in first place in the Al West.

1 Like

Until tomorrow when they lose to the worst fucking team on baseball again.

1 Like