Astros @ Royals 09/15/2023

Man, they’re just a broken group of guys.

Somebody find a locker for Maton to punch, quick.

I guess I’ll flip to the Dodgers game and try to torpedo the Mariners.

1 Like

They’re playing back to back series against two of the worst teams in the history of baseball, and getting the living shit beat out of them. Yeah, they’re broken.

I don’t either, but I won’t throw in the towel before the 27th out is recorded. You never know when the switch might flip on.

That’s what I mean. The Astros seem Jekyll and Hyde, they are either rottweilers on offense or sick chihuahuas.

Tonight’s canine has a bad cough.

2-out shiftfuck single, lollygagged into a double

Mathematical elimination will be a sweet relief.

1 Like

And now Altuve hurt

Seems like whoever wins this division will clinch on the last day.

Yeah, but Maldonado is a place of safety for the opposing pitcher. You never know what effect having him in the lineup might have.

2-out walk

I agree with playing Diaz as much as possible. However, Maldonado had a double tonight and drew a gift walk to load the bases. The Astros didn’t cash in either time.

They don’t have only one run tonight because of him.

This offense tends to go as Altuve goes. He’s the spark plug, and he hasn’t hit well this week.

** sigh **

And we know how much fun those are.

That’s all for Maton, Sousa in

Maton should never sniff a high leverage situation after a day off. What the fuck is going on with this team?

A 3-1 deficit is not a high-leverage situation.

There are some people posting here who are so far from reality they’ll need to lead with an area code to call it.

This team is falling apart at the seams, and it’s the AmAZinG fUll STRenGth LiNEUp that’s doing it.

The offense has completely shit themselves aside from one monster series against the Rangers and a few games here and there, and it’s absolutely pathetic to watch.

It’ll actually be embarrassing if this team does make the postseason. They certainly have no business there.

1 Like

To the 9th…4-1 Royals