Astros @ Rangers, September 5, 2023

Who gives a flying fuck who ESPN says is in first place.

You’ve stated a bunch of times that you’re not really well versed in baseball knowledge. LEARN something for a change. If the Astros and Mariners end up tied record-wise at the end of the season, nobody is going to give fuck one about what ESPN said. The Astros still are the WC and the Mariners are still AL West Champs. It’s not hard to fucking figure out. The Astros need to have one more win than the stupid Mariners. Those are facts, not your little league hopes. Clown.

1 Like

You do a lot of swearing.

2 Likes

There’s no I in swearing, Chuck.

2 Likes

But between C and H is an F and that spells fuck

It’s really more ceremonial than anything else.

1 Like

No, but there is a you.

2 Likes

And a Q.

2 Likes

The Astros are in first place right now but it means fuck all until the the Mariners have more losses. There settled it.

3 Likes

Quang?

Lost in all this wrangling about the loss column is the Sweet savor of the sTrangers falling behind the BJs in the race for the last wild card slot.

4 Likes

Fingers crossed they do not make it and we do. I hope whatever the veterans said after the NYY debacle is being repeated before every game.

2 Likes

Look at the size of that guy’s head

JV v Scherzer tonight. We wanted good Framber last night and got him. How about vintage JV tonight?

7 Likes

Ceremonial swearing really is the best kind of swearing.

I had an English professor in college who used to say that the problem with swearing is that few know how to do it correctly. When done so, it’s pure poetry.

4 Likes

When I was 14 my older brother told me the same thing. Then gave me examples, presumably so I wouldn’t embarrass him again in the future.

2 Likes

Good brother.

1 Like

Hahahahaha

Jose Altuve had three homers before the 7-8-9 hitters for the Rangers even had their first at bat.

8 Likes

That’s the kind of stat that warms my cold, black heart.

2 Likes

Same, my good sir. Same.

1 Like

I watched the highlights this morning, and the sinker which Ked Seager in the first was nasty!