Astros @ Mariners, September 27, 2023

Thats about as bad as you can pitch in inning and only give up 1 run.

2 Likes

Way to jog down the line, Tuck

I guess if you swing at every pitch, one day you’re gonna run into one. That’s the plan so far.

Gotta find our hits and runs somehow

Champions don’t lose 4 out 6 at home to the worst two teams in baseball in the middle of a playoff hunt.

This team, if they do somehow many the postseason, are going to get decimated by any team with disciplined hitters. And the middle of the Astro bullpen may as well be a wet twinkie it’s so soft.

1 Like

Better than just watching strike three all the time, like we have done recently.

Abreu down on ball six.

Miller still hasn’t thrown a strike this inning.

And when he does, Mike just watches it

And yet I am still desperately hoping there is a postseason for the Astros this year

Brantley with a 2-out double

Just hoping Dubon can make it matter

Desperation is a stinky cologne.

2 Likes

Mark, it’s like you are explaining gravity to Isaac Newton. I fucking know the Astros have sucked recently. I am merely saying that teams can inexplicably turn it around and that I will choose to watch this game hoping for that.

Dubon gets carved up

As a wise man once said, “Desperation is a stinky cologne.”

1 Like

I just don’t understand how we became so bad at batting.

Astros used to have great discipline at the plate, but that’s long gone.

The good news is, we get Peña and Maldonado to start the next inning. The bad news is, Framber’s gotta get three outs before that party gets started.

1 Like

This team has never been disciplined. They’ve been a hacking at slop factory all season.

We have a hitting coach, really really young. Is he a blame target? Veterans shouldn’t be hacking

1 Like

Nice play by Peña

1 Like