Astros @ damnyankees, May 8, 2024

Allowed a .696 OBP with RISP?!?!?

Unwatchable product.

1 Like

Arrighetti might be a good big league pitcher at some point. He is not a big league pitcher right now

Soto beats out a grounder to 1b when Arighetti doesn’t get all the way to the bag, and the Yankees somehow end up with two guys at 3b leading to a quick rundown out.

End 2, 3-1 Yankees.

Dubon single to LCF
Meyers strikes out swinging
Altuve pops off the end of the bat
Tucker drills one right at Rizzo for 3u

As Blummer blathers about Arighetti’s bad luck and low barrel rate, Judge blasts one the other way to make it 4-1.

1 Like

I kinda feel bad for TK and Blummer. They have to be overly positive about this team and that has to be fucking hard to do.

2 Likes

You should know better.

Jesus, Stanton just absolutely obliterated one. 119.9 MPH. 5-1 Yankees. Don’t look for further PBP from me.

Arrighetti pitching in a little league ballpark was never going to end well

“in a little league ballpark” was an unnecessary qualifier.

True. Still a joke of ballpark

Hardest hit ball in MLB this year. So we’ve got that going for us, which is shit.

At this point all they are doing with Arrighetti is destroying any confidence he might have had about being a big league pitcher. It’s fucking tough to watch. Bielak should probably be taking these starts and if he gets knocked around, whatever. You can’t do this with an actual prospect

1 Like

Dumbass in the RF corner cost the Yankees a run by reaching over the wall. Serves him right for wearing a “Judge 99” shirsey, which is the sure sign of “tell me you’re not a real fan”

“Judge shirsey”

I like it

Bregman’s next milestone is .190

The Yankee fans in jerseys and shirseys with the player name on them are a pet peeve of mine.

1 Like

At this point, this is a plague ship floating from port to port without hope, or a captain.
Outside of the Marlins, I can’t think of a more precipitous fall of a team from one year to the next.

1 Like

The Marlins were barely a wild card team. This team was a Framber start away from a WS, and probably and championship.

1 Like