Astros @ Athletics, September 26, 2026 Nut Cuttin’ Time

In news that’s new to me… the Astros team leader in steals has 12… on the season.

YORDONG!!

Shoulda challenged that pitch, A’s

boom.

Done

1 Like

Well done!

1 Like

Wouldn’t be surprised if Peredes doesn’t last the game. Ouch….

ETA immediate single.

Diaz single, Walker double, Astros set up at 2nd and 3rd with no outs.

Spence out number one on a strike three challenge.

Really want to get more runs here

Picking these two up is a need not a want.

Cam hacks. Two outs.

Yeah but I’m superstitious in how I wanna word it

Crap. Nothing against Velazquez but never understood using him to ph, last night or now

2nd and 3rd, no outs and they find a way to get nothing. I still don’t know why Velazquez is on this team but he’s pretty far down on my list of concerns.

My plane is finally moving towards what I hope is a runway. I really hope I land to a win.

In other news, do any of you remember way way back when planes used to depart and arrive on a predetermined schedule? Those were good times.

Yeah, but they didn’t have wifi…

Jose comes through!

8-1 good guys now!

Spence keeps it going, 9-1 now!