Astros at Rangers, 4/26/22

I hated Seager as a Dodger. I may hate him more as a Ranger. At least I’ll hate him more often.

2 Likes

Neris in to close out the 9th. Astros lead 5-1.

I’ll join you.
Having lived in SoCal the past 4.5 yrs as an Astros fan, I’ve come to I hate anything and everything about the fucking dojers as well as their self-absorbed, self-righteous, arrogant, fuckwit-laden fanbase.

Corey Seager flies out to right. One away.

Lowe strikes out swinging. Two away.

Pena to Gurriel. Ballgame.

Happy Birthday Win Blumner.

Great outing from Jake.

2 Likes

Good win.

I switched up my Astros koozie tonight to change the mojo for the good guys.
It appears to have worked.

You’re welcome.

1 Like

So I guess that’s a big "Fuck those clowns at OWA " from Odorizzi. I, for one, am happy to take my medicine. Great job by Jake, and a much needed win.

4 Likes

From his interview, I gather he was tired of pitching like crap. I hope last night is a turnaround for him. I want him to have some success with this team.

I hope so too. I want him to do well, both for him and team, also.

I really want it for him, and the team will benefit from that. Lots of guys seem to not give much of a damn as long as they get paid, but he seems to genuinely want to help the team.

MLB highlights: Astros 5, Rangers 1 (Final Score) on MLB Gameday | MLB.com

Umpire Scorecard: https://twitter.com/UmpScorecards/status/1519324495143743489

What’s that blob with a uvula?

Is that the first one that favored the Astros?

2nd.

I don’t have anything against Odorizzi.

He was put in an impossible situation last year. No Verlander and signed to replace Framber in the rotation.

He’s simply not a top of the rotation guy. But the bottom of the rotation needs to be filled too. And the better, more effective that guy is determines much of how successful the team and season is.

My biggest issue is with the depth the team has ( or doesn’t have?).

I would like to see Javier stay in the rotation.

I just don’t want Odorizzi being the reason he is kept in the 'pen.

Javier is valuable where he is and will get plenty of opportunities to pitch. Odorizzi is not the only starter who might need to be replaced.

Both are true statements.

It’s simply personal opinion.

I would rather see Javier throw 150 innings as a starter than 75 innings as a reliever.

But either way I am rooting for everyone in Navy and Orange