I live closer to the equator

3 Likes

What a sweet win!

1 Like

Nice victory. Shitty HP ump.

1 Like

Some great AB’s in there… well done tonight

Absolutely!

Awesome comeback. What an AB by Tucker and Singleton.

Or, in my case, I wasn’t watching when the ninth inning rally occurred, so I kept not watching until the game ended.

Baseball superstitions and all.

5 Likes

Starting w/ Singleton in the 9th!
He could have come up hacking…

1 Like

This is when I appreciate being able to rewind and watch that again.

2 Likes

I did chores while listening and sat to watch during the 8th…

If I’m not mistaken, Singleton walked on a pitch that had the same location that ended the game on a called strike.

Gonna be particularly interested in watching Singleton on the those last two pitches that fell off the table — plate discipline

1 Like

Game is blacked out here because I am in the DC area this week. So I get to watch the game starting around half an hour, but had the advantage of knowing how it will turn out so the first 8 innings won’t be so excruciating…

Singleton got jobbed on strike 1 but didn’t chase and earned that BB.

Yordan simply fell behind then drove 100 mph to the CF wall.

And Tucker battled his ass off and gave them the lead.

3 Likes

I was afraid Dusty’s “honesty” during his speech at the WH had scotched the game/series.

A game like this shows why no AL team wants to draw the Astros in the postseason regardless of seed, homefield advantage, etc.

They were dead in the water most of the night and found a way to snatch a win from the jaws of defeat with a four-run ninth inning.

3 Likes

Ball four to Singleton bounced in front of the plate and went to the screen. It wasn’t anywhere close to the same location.

3 Likes

I sat here all night thinking Man, there’s no way the Astros can beat these guys in a seven game series. Shows what I know.

3 Likes

Yeah, upon further review, it was Singleton’s strike one that was the same location.