Astros at Arlington, 8/31/22

For me its just like somebody said “hey wouldn’t it be cool to watch a game from the top of a flag pole in straight away cf? We should put our camera up there”

1 Like

Home plate moves quite a bit for me at MMP but that’s only after several drinks.

2 Likes

It’s like somebody is zooming all the way in with a phone trying to capture an ant from 6 feet away, a little bit unwieldy

Apparently, home plate moved 3" to his right for that last pitch to Bregman.

2 Likes

Dugout report:

Alex Cintron has joined the party at the end of the bench.

Garcia is holding the railing down nicely.ETA: Maldy has some compression glove dohickey on his right hand.

Looks like something out of Flashdance.

Julia is apparently being courted by the Rangers’ mascot, and the bench has been giving her some grief about that. Have you caught any of that?

I mean, he is hung like a horse

1 Like

Jesus Fucking Christ, James Hoye. You’re absolutely fucking awful.

I want you all to know I pointed right back at that douchenozzle and shouted incoherently at him.

1 Like

He deserves some sort of award. It’s not every hpu you watch immediately after Hernandez and think, Yeah, against all odds, this guy’s worse than Angel.

Clearly he’s taken some lessons from Angel. The outside corner is a mystery, and he also just is guessing occasionally everywhere else.

Angel stretching

Altuve says “Fuck you, HPU, I’ll do it myself.”

1 Like

Montero on the mound
Chas playing LF

Javier now at the end of the railing.

Ball game.

1 Like

Way to close the deal, @AstrosFanInBigD

Blew him away

2 Likes

Sweep! Take that, Rangers.

ETA: excellent job by the pen.

1 Like

Just jamming another silver boot up their collective ass

2 Likes

Final report:

When Altuve was announced for his PAs the dimwit home fans would boo but the Astros fans drowned them out immediately with loud cheers.

This Nate Lowe character will be an issue going forward.

They were sitting on Javier’s FB and spitting on his sliders early.

That HPU was god awful.

You don’t want to see Cole Calhoun and Vazquez ahead of you in line at the buffet. They are thick. But not thicc.

1 Like