Angels @ Space City, April 20, 2022

Yep…E-3

Double off the wall…6-0

And this one is over before it’s starts.

Welp, see ya later.

This was fun. See y’all tomorrow.

Inning finally ends, but with this lineup tonight, it’s kinda pointless from here on out. 6-0 Angels.

Odorizzi goes 0.2 innings…6 runs, 3 earned, 2 hits, 4 walks, 2 strike outs.

I mean I guess it’s cool we’re reliving the 21 WS.

First time a starting pitcher has had two plate appearances before throwing a pitch

Fatherhood is rough, man

That’s quite a stat.

Astros go quickly and quietly. 6-0 Angels

Ahh my bad. That sucks.

Prior to his Astros tenure, I really liked Odorizzi. I thought he was a quality pitcher with the Rays and the Twins. I was excited we signed him. I chalked most of his struggles last year up to the fact that he reported late. Pitchers seem to struggle when they report late. Well, to hell with that now. He’s got to go. I don’t care if we DFA him and eat the money. DO IT!! If the Angels can eat $28M on Upton, we can eat Odorizzi’s salary. We would be better off with Javier or one of the young bucks from AAA in the rotation. And I also think a change of scenery, because of his dislike of how he was used last year, would do him good, but that’s secondary to what he’s doing to my team. Click, he’s got to go.

1 Like

So, my opinion on the uniforms, as if it matters. I LOVE the hats and jerseys. The same color pants are a disaster. If they had on white pants with a blue or orange stripe I’d dig it. Or hell, even orange pants, but that might look too teenage travel ballish.

Another walk…yay.

They look like fucking clowns. All they’re missing is red noses.

1 Like

This is correct. White or orange pants would have been great.

I hate them more with each passing moment. I still like the hat.

I will be shocked if the Astros manage a baserunner this game.

I find no joy in this game. I think I’ll give The Batman a look.