RF Tucker
CF McCormick
1B Singleton
2B Dubon
SS Kessinger
C Maldonado

P Urquidy

1 Like

So it’s a throw away game. Awesome. And Bregman’s got his work cut out for him.

1 Like

Not very gentlemanly to play your best lineup when going for a sweep

I mean, it’s not like the Astros are chasing someone that isn’t losing a lot in their division or anything.

Please retire after this season, Dusty. For my sanity’s sake.

6 Likes

I’m not sure they will let Bregman bat twice much less cover RF and 3rd base. LF and 3rd would be a tough task but RF and 3rd base seems bit much to ask.

2 Likes

Motherfucker! I can’t imagine another manager doing this as regularly as Dusty has…:and I’m talking about throughout the history of the game. At least I feel like Dubon is due (glass half full).

The second Bregman is Tucker, just in case it wasn’t obvious.

It’s never too obvious when Dusty is making the lineup.

1 Like

You ain’t lyin’.

I’m Bregman and so is my right fielder!

1 Like

No, I’m Breg-acus!

1 Like

I’m Bregman

His name is Alex Bregman

It took me a while, but we rewatched Mindhunter recently and I suddenly realized that Bill Tench was that guy in Fight Club

Wewease Bwegman!

Anyone think score might be 11 to 3 Astros? Bad bet IMHO. Could be interesting

I look forward to the discussion about possums today. Yesterday’s had me laughing hard, tears were flowing.

I have an in-ground birdbath at the ranch house, and this morning there was a bigass fat toad taking a soak in it. No possums though.

A few years ago I was mowing the back yard and in a corner I came across the remains of a possum. It was pretty obvious from the skull, jawbone, and tail. There was some fur left, but it was picked pretty clean, probably cleaned up by ants. But it hadn’t been there a week before, so something had come by that was big enough to take down a possum and unconcerned enough to go ahead and make a meal of it there. I still wonder what that was.

bobcat or coyote or stray dog

Found one in our back alley last year, picked perfectly clean. I guess it could’ve been a raccoon, I didn’t check all that closely before burying it, just enough of a look at the skull to make sure it wasn’t one of the many alley cats we’ve come to love.