ALCS 2022

Location?

I guess there is already one in Thomasville, GA. The one Iā€™m after is in Kennesaw. Itā€™s so damn close to being open. Sign says they are hiring so canā€™t be much longer.

Lineup is in and Chaz is in CF. I have a suspicion Chaz may have a good series. I have nothing to support this suspicion.

2 Likes

Thanks! Great hamburgers!

1 Like

Diaz at DH.

Hope you are right! Heā€™s kind of an underdog.

He keeps his mindset on driving FBs to RF heā€™ll be poised for success.

4 Likes

Framber to start Game 2.

Of course, applies to others as well.

No surprise.

ā€¦ at shortstop.

6 Likes

I know it wasnā€™t likely given his rookie status, but was kind of hoping Hensley might have been given a shot. Dude really works ABs and I love that about him.

Wow. Iā€™ve never seen a LH SS. That is surprising.

The only drama here is that LMJ is so much better at home, they might have given him games 2 and 6 to keep him pitching at home.

That and it makes it unlikely Lance will appear twice given thereā€™s no second travel day.

I think itā€™s that full rest for LMJ is far more important than venue.

At least this season.

1 Like

Someone was speculating Framber in game three because theyā€™d be more comfortable with him over Lance on short rest in a game seven. I find that sort of projection a bit unseemly, and obviously it didnā€™t play a role in the teamā€™s thinking, at least not that I can tell.

I would be ok with having McCullers available out of the bullpen in a possible game 7 so he can shut the Yankees down by throwing 24 straight nasty curveballs.

9 Likes

I had one yesterday and it was quite impressive.

2 Likes

Good. I was worried about him.