ALCS 2021

Yes, I’m ready to make the eight hour drive. If anyone has tickets at a reasonable price, please PM me. Thanks

Still plenty of seats at the 400 level. Buy via the Astros home site. Klick on the tickets tab.

Anyone smarter than me have any guesses on the likely time of the game in Boston Monday? It’s the only game that day, so an 8pm eastern start?

Just bought two in the 300 level via Stub Hub. Excited!

1 Like

7 central time game start

We got 4 in section 422 off of the website.

1 Like

Lance pitched with an arm that needed Tommy John in 2018. I have every confidence that if it is at all possible for him to pitch, he will

4 Likes

We likely under-appreciate the number of injuries that 2018 squad played thru.

4 Likes

I’ll always remember that Altuve’s knee was so bad that he literally had surgery within 24 hours of being eliminated.

7 Likes

The man’s tendon had pulled off PART OF THE BONE. And he still played.

3 Likes

“Forearm” has been code for Tommy John issues. That sidearm breaking pitch he throws a gazillion of makes my arm hurt watching him throw.

1 Like

Jon Heyman also reported that Framber Valdez’s broken finger was likely to keep him out for the season. It may be that Lance can’t go in the ALCS, but I’ll wait until Rome or Kaplan say something or the roster is released.

1 Like
1 Like

Framber, Garcia, Urquidy, and ??? Seven games.

Holy cow.

I would have trusted AJ to cobble together a bullpen game with Greinke, Odorizzi, Javier et al

Dusty? Not at all.