Aches, Pains and Muscle Strains 2021

I have a sneaky suspicion that Baez will come up with shoulder stiffness or some kind of discomfort that allows them to put him back on the IL and buy some more time.

If he’s not still not hitting 90 with his fastball after a few rehab appearances, I don’t see him helping the club this season at all, at a minimum.

Well there is the roster move.

It sucks for Yuli. I hope its just 10 days and he’s back.

The writing is also on the wall for Robel. I don’t know if Wilson will be any better, but they have had lots of time and PA to evaluate Robel.

They know he is not the answer.

I look forward to Taylor Jones getting regular PA for a week or so. I still see a productive major leaguer in him, even if it’s not as a regular starter.

There is an answer on Hinojosa too.

1 Like

The lineup is out. Better than yesterday.

I’m calling it now - Taylor Jones will be the star of the game and the Astros win 8-3

1 Like

Yep, I completely forgot about him because he was just put on the AAA roster and hadn’t even played yet after that waiver claim earlier this week.

Who gets activated first:

Bregman or Yuli?

Absolutely right.

As long as we can keep our head above water as we are doing now, I’d rather not see Bregman until he is 100%. I don’t see a scenario where we win a World Series without him in the lineup, so if it takes until September to get him right, hold him out another month for all I care.

3 Likes

We have been fine without him, and he was not exactly tearing it up before he left.

Well, damn…

We need 2017, 18, or 19 Bregman.

Rest/recover/rehab until that guy is available.

Take a much time as you need Alex.

2 Likes

In positive news, Brantley is starting in left field tonight.

2 Likes

Good to have him in the dugout!

Who is this “Bregman” y’all are talking about?

1 Like

Some 3B who’s been playing some for the Skeeters lately

Edit he doesn’t seem to be very good, only has a .439 OPS, I wouldn’t bother learning his name

3 Likes