2024 Roster

Never knew that. Interesting.

Maybe they could all beat the shit out of him. “Consensually”, of course.

2 Likes

“consensual soap in a sock party” is something new

Fetlife.com. it aint new.

In MLB it is.

The X headline just referenced the contract size and had my hopes up:

JA is now batting .132 after his two hits today.

Thanks so much for this. I’m incapable of googling a batting average. Thanks for your contribution.

2 Likes

Excellent rebuttal to all the folks who said Abreu was going to knock the cover off the ball after he came back.

2 Likes

And yet you’re hitless in every at-bat you’ve had here.

5 Likes

In first to nominate.

My pleasure.

For poster of the year?? Why thank you!

This Clark clearly doesn’t know Spack Mcgrimm or respect the work that Spack does.

2 Likes

Easily remedied. Patience is not the same as toleration.

1 Like

FWIW – Michael Schwab says “I don’t know who needs to hear this but Trevor Bauer will not be an Astro. I’ve had several people confirm that it’s not happening and never was.”

https://x.com/michaelschwab13/status/1800159662660358533

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure we all needed to hear it.

5 Likes

Hey, jerk. You know you can get banned here?

1 Like

Of course. Every bulletin board has moderators/admins along with some type of code of conduct. What actions/behaviors have I taken that would broke codes of conduct that would justify a ban?

All I have done is share stats and my opinions and thoughts on player performance (which is the purpose of a sports discussion board even if we don’t agree with everyone’s opinion). Of course that resulted in a back and forth with other posters (again, that’s entirely the point) but don’t recall personally attacking or insulting any poster so would find it interesting if I am banned after I have been personally attacked by numerous posters.

This is a family here. Many of us have been around OWA for many years. You got the same treatment all trolls get. Please leave.

3 Likes