2024 Roster

He can learn to throw left-handed

Trevor Bauer is getting a lot of movement on his pitches. He’s not in elite shape but I will be shocked if nobody kicks the tires on him this season.

Prepare to be shocked.

6 Likes

He may asked to be tied up prior to having his tires kicked

2 Likes

No his kink is beating the shit out of women, not having them beat the shit out of him.

2 Likes

He was a well known clubhouse cancer before anyone discovered he gets his rocks off breaking women’s faces. He’s radioactive.

Espada was just on the radio and said Loperfido will be in the starting lineup tonight, playing outfield while Chas is still nursing his hamstring. So, presumably LF.

Still no official word on who’s getting cut/sent down.

Hey Siri: how do I know if I’m having an aneurism?

2 Likes

Maybe we’ll get lucky and get Abreu at 1B and Singleton DHing.

1 Like

Don’t speak such things.

That’s ok, I’m in…we don’t kink shame here.

What size bat should I use?

1 Like

Rule of thumb, nothing smaller than the thumb of the largest person you know

1 Like

andre giant

Kessinger to 10-day and Kuhnel sent down to make room for Loperfido.

https://x.com/matthewkawahara/status/1785391560336576698?s=46&t=X3AG1fkSceS-5Ge7ZBEz-A

Kessinger on 10 day IL and Kuhnel DFA’ed

“We’re still trying to deal one of our 1b instead of DFA” discomfort.

Can firmly kicked down the road.

3 Likes

Astros will option, Jose Abreu per report. He is going to West Palm to work on things. This is per Rome who said Abreu basically agreed this was best so he could work on things.

He is not with the team tonight so Houston will play a man down. Singleton starts tonight and Rome says Cabbage will be eligible to be recalled.

Loperfido starts in left field tonight.

5 Likes

Nothing but praise for Abreu here. It has to be hard for such a veteran to swallow his pride and do this.

14 Likes

Amen.