2024 Roster

If Julks is on the team the whole year, I like to see him get between 63 and 87 at bats.

2 Likes

You have to wait on Race for the Lid before you make your predictions.

Iā€™m hoping Montero has a great spring. Could you imagine Monteroā€“>Abreauā€“>Presslyā€“>Hader (shifting around to maximize in-game matchups and rest). All of the sudden, the 3rd-time-thru-the-order issues by a couple of the staff and similar fatigue issues for those like McCullers and Garcia coming off of injury becomes a non-issues. And, Verlander can pitch until heā€™s 50.

3 Likes

I am hoping to be a movie star.

5 Likes

Would you settle for a bit part? A walk on? Cameo?

In case anyone was wondering whether Joey Gallo might be the lefty outfielder Dana wanted, he just signed a one-year deal with the Gnats.

Good.

3 Likes

I thought you were back before you said anything.

I, for one, want nothing to do with Joey Gallo

4 Likes

Any rumors linking with Bellinger?

ā€œOpinionated Man in Barā€

Not that Iā€™ve heard. I wouldnā€™t feel comfortable paying someone elseā€™s money to sign Bellinger to the length of contract heā€™s looking for, and I canā€™t imagine Crane is comfortable paying his own.

1 Like

People need to remember what happened when we had a team of homer-hitting strikeout artists and what happened when the team changed to high contact rates and on-base percentages.

5 Likes

Pepperidge Farms remembers.

3 Likes

I did a walkon in A Christmas Carol at Zach.

1 Like

I would have thought you a lock for the lead.

My walk on theater roles are met with reviews like ā€œwhat is he doing?ā€, ā€œsir youā€™re not allowed up hereā€ or ā€œwe already told you youā€™re banned from this venue, please leaveā€

3 Likes

I was supposed to be there, but it took me longer to dress than I was on stage. The almost star in his costume is pictured below.

10 Likes

Is that Leroy Neiman?

1 Like

That is so damn awesome!