2024 Roster

Should have hooked him up to a car battery

5 Likes

…and at about the same time we lost a full season of Andy Pettitte to a baseruning injury.

2004:

But Pettitte tore a tendon in his elbow in his Houston debut – while batting, of all things – and has not been right all season.

Yes…think I remember it being on a check swing.

1 Like

I did not remember. I looked it up.

I was at the game when he was injured. Went specifically to watch him pitch. Awful game.

Brandon Woodruff was non-tendered by the Brewers, due to the fact he’s having shoulder surgery and is out for 2024.

Would be great to look at signing him to a two year deal.

Would be great, but wouldn’t such a signing damn near put the team over the luxury tax threshold?

Maybe crane doesn’t care.

1 Like

Yep, if they’re going to stay under the cap then they’re not really in a position to land Woodruff. They’ve got holes to fill in 2024, not much room to do it, and the way cap numbers are calculated they can’t structure a 2-year deal to avoid the hit in ‘24.

He will likely go to a team like the Mets. A team that has the cash to burn and looking to compete in 2025 or later.

The Athletic says the Phillies are interested in OF help.

So, Let’s Make a Deal #Phillies. Here is my #Astros trade proposal for the Phillies.

This site does not exist for you to drum up business for yours. If you want to post your thoughts and ideas, post them.

3 Likes

The site is FREE.

I am not posting the entire contents of my articles here. IF that is a problem, then the moderators can tell me.

He just did.

2 Likes

It’s a problem. Post your thoughts and ideas, not just links to your own website. We welcome that.

3 Likes

Well, then I guess you won’t be hearing about the amazing new 3-step plan for financial independence and great skin.

It’s more of a Shelbyville idea, anyway

4 Likes

I’m only interested in ways to increase both size and stamina.

5 Likes

Tactical flashlights.

We need more info on tactical flashlights.

4 Likes

Hustling for financial help too. Bye-bye, I hope. Wanna be GMs do not interest me.

I bet Larry isn’t even his real name.

1 Like