2023 ALCS Game 7

No excuses. No more games to sacrifice. All hands on deck. Just win. It’s game 7.

Let’s. Fucking. Go.

6 Likes

I gave it my all in person at The Juice Box last night, but I’ll settle for watching a G7 win on TV tonight.

Beat the fucking arlington mouth-breathers.

Let’s go Astros.

7 Likes

If we win, I’m listening to Slade. If we lose, It’s Creed.

Astros, don’t make me do this!!!

1 Like

Dude, at the end of the day it’s a ballgame, don’t subject yourself to that.

3 Likes

Too late. I wasn’t familiar with Creed. So out of curiosity I listened to that song. Two minutes in and I couldn’t take it anymore and shut it off. I fucking hated it. And it made me hate the Rangers even more.

4 Likes

Astros: Nut up and find a way to play tonight at home like you do on the road and advance to your third straight World Series!

4 Likes

Haven’t been this worked upabout a baseball game since game 7 2017 ws. hate the rangers. Hate them. Hate them. And game 5 of this series. That was something too.

Please please please please.
a minor demon eats my organs feasting on the fear/rage/disgust of getting swept by dallas at home.

Let the great javier show up grip them in his jaws and drowning and helpless spin them in the bayou as they soften and ripen in darkness.

My wife just told me that writing to strangers online about baseball is weird and antisocial and i should be careful. She’s not wrong.

Go astros.

8 Likes

Ive gotten to the unsettled stomach stage of the day. Man I really want them to beat the Rangers. Havent had such a hate for another team in the playoffs since probably the Yankees. I’d feel the same way if we ever played the Dodgers in the WS again.

8 Likes

No offense, but you’re all sorts of fucked up.

1 Like

I’ve done everything I can to help the cause.

Last of the chili/frito pie consumed, I’m going to miss the first few outs of the game like I did for all of the road wins, and will only be able to keep up via phone updates for the middle innings (like Wednesday’s game).

I’ve had a looming sense of dread all day, and I hope it’s just my latent pessimism for this year’s team sitting on my shoulder.

Seeing that Dusty has never won a game 7 in a playoff series and Bochy has never lost one definitely didn’t help.

6 Likes

He fits right in at OWA.

3 Likes

So you’re saying there’s a chance.

2 Likes

None taken.

1 Like

You gotta set the tone.

2 Likes

Way I see it, if Garcia got his Slam yesterday because he got hit, then we get one today because of Garcia’s double act-up in Game 5.

I call that fair.

The spicy chicken has been sacrificed, ongoing as needed

Nothing. Never mind.

Play ball.

Delete that shit promptly

1 Like

No fucking excuses, Astros. Just find a way to win and punch your ticket to the World Series.

2 Likes