2022 Dead Pool

A level of grift that makes the Trumps and televangelists look like amateurs.

2 Likes

Charles and Camilla right nowā€¦

Does that mean that all your folding money or the loonies and toonies in Canada are now worthless?

No. But all the new ones will have Charlesā€™ head on them now.

The other Charlesā€™s did so well, so why not?

2 Likes

Will the bills be made bigger to fit HRMā€™s ears?

1 Like

So if he gets carded buying glue or something, he can just pull out a 5-pound note.

1 Like

What an all-timer of a movie

2 Likes
2 Likes

ā€¦these bunsā€¦have no seeds

"Iā€™d like to drop my trousers to the Queen
Every sensible child will know what this means
The poor and the needy are selfish and greedy on her terms."

1 Like

The cost of the Queenā€™s passing will run into the billions.

One of the most underrated comedies of that era for sure. One of my favorites, anyway.

1 Like

Iā€™ve never even heard of it before, but I went to IMDB and was scrolling through the cast and thereā€™s one guy whose character is ā€œHansā€ and the next guyā€™s character is ā€œGruberā€, and now I have to watch it.

Itā€™s completely mindless fun. They nail every European stereotype, but somehow manage to do it without coming across as mean. Also, the song will live in your head forever. Iā€™m not joking.

BTW, my nephew is getting married next week, so I am flying into the middle of this whole mourning thing, and itā€™s going to be a nightmare. I have already had to change internal travel plans (at the cost of $300) because of a planned train strike (which may now be cancelled) and now there is the possibility that I will be trying to get somewhere on the day of the funeral - when everything will shut down.

fml

R.I.P., Q.E. II.

Theyā€™re not going to get 70 years out of Charlie 3 so they will go through this again in the not too distant future.

1 Like

If the code for the Queenā€™s passing was ā€œLondon Bridgeā€, what will it be for Charlesā€™?

The Isle of Dogs Ferry?

Perhaps Cliffordā€™s Inn Passage?

1 Like