2021 Postseason Roster

Y’all can just stream this shit for free on the internet you know. That’s what I do now that I have entered my curmudgeonly Refuse to Give Any Money to MLB NFL hat el al period.

I know that, in theory. But I’ve never been consistently successful doing so in practice.

can you message me how?

Ok, how do I stream MLB network for free? We have FuboTV and I’m covered for all AL games except the Division Series games on MLBN. I also cannot watch any of the NL games until WS, as Fubo also does not include TBS. Free would be good, but I am also considering the method Sphinx and Doyce employ.

The Ump crew for the ALDS:

If AT&T is your cell phone provider you might try going to one of the AT&T stores if it’s convenient. I have greater success when I can look a rep in the eyes and tell them I’m not satisfied at all with their (AT&T) service.

2 Likes

No flaming assholes in that group at all, which is nice.

Hallion and Fairchild obviously have been in a bunch of playoff games and are pretty good. Vic Carapazza’s had some pretty awful games behind the plate this season, but nobody on this roster is going to scream “I do whatever I want!” at whatever assistant comes out when Dusty gets stuck in the bathroom again/can’t find his toothpick and can’t argue a big missed call in the playoffs.

1 Like

Check your email. You too, Benchy.

Ditto, please, Chuck.

Same here, chuck. Live sports is the only reason I pay for a streaming service. I can see all the stuff I want and more on HBOMax, Apple+, Netflix, and HULU

When do they typically release the final roster?

My guess is around noon

1 Like

It is published.

One of the LHPs is Framber so it’s not THAT surprising, Tags. Javier over Odo maybe, but not particularly shocking.

Solid, we can win with this

Beat me to it on Taylor. Wonder what the future holds for Jake O., especially if we get to a longer series.

I guess Siri’s finger is good enough to be a pinch runner, if need be. And, I assume Javier got the nod over Odorizzi and Taylor because of the White Sox having a predominantly right-handed lineup and Javier has experience working as a reliever whereas Jake doesn’t.

Plus strike out stuff

2 Likes

I would like to have Odorizzi in a 7-game series. Hopefully, we’ll get to discuss that.

5 Likes