Zoom Tonight for Opening Day

Instead of lunch at Spanish Flowers and opening day, I have a zoom conference set up for tonight’s game. If anyone wants to join, PM me and I’ll send along the link.

This means that if you’ve never made opening day because you live far away in Kingwood, you can finally make it, sort of. It’s just like starting out the 8th with a runner on second.

3 Likes

So far I’ve sent the link to

believin
JimR
BudGirl
Col. Sphinx Drumond
DAS
MarkR
Bench
Waldo
Austro
EasTexAstro
Craig
Chuck
Duman
Ty in Tampa

If I missed anybody let me know.

When is game time?

8 central. I’m going to open the zoom around 7:30, but probably won’t pay any attention to it for a while.

Thanks! I assumed it was 7pm.

I think it’s to accommodate Seattlans.

I thought that went surprisingly well. Great to see everybody.

2 Likes

It was great. I think you should do it again!

1 Like

That was great! Thank you for hosting the inaugural GameZoom.

2 Likes

Thanks Neil, that was fun. We should do again. Friday nights zooming with Neil.

1 Like

Next Friday I’m traveling, but we could try again in two weeks. It’s great to see real people, even if the seeing is virtual.

Thanks, Neil. I wondered how often we would do that type GZ. It was great, and I enjoyed seeing all who dropped by.

2 Likes

Thank you for hosting a virtual OD get together last night. I enjoyed getting to see and chat with the gang again, and I’d be up for doing it again during the season.

Man, sorry I wasn’t able to make this but I’m up for it any time. I hope y’all do it again.

I won’t demand a change just for my schedule, bur Friday nights are challenging for me.

I was thinking maybe a Thursday, though for me one night these days is pretty much like any other.

Any night but Wednesday works for me.

Any night works for me.