You hate to see it

I did not say when he is at home. I said when he is on the mound, and his pitching sucks.

By your logic, at this point that should be all he cares about as the money is guaranteed.

Yā€™know it was an off the cuff comment and given Coleā€™s past (the famous hat), not unwarranted. Itā€™s not a hill Iā€™m wanting to die on so Iā€™m happy to drop my participation.
This whole thread has been about celebrating his failure and suddenly he has some sort of baseball ethics (for lack of a better word)?

I donā€™t give a damn what he thinks about when heā€™s sucking cock on the mound (NTTIAWWI) or any other time, AFAIC that guy died on that hill when he put that cap on.

1 Like

Ethics? Dang, you are 10 miles off. I said-about Cole, about me, about any competitor who pitches-all he cares about on the mound is how he pitches. A great family, a nice car, a beautiful house, and untold riches all are irrelevant to him when he is on the mound pitching terribly.

Greg Holland came through my drive-thru Tuesday. I said, ā€œWhat happened!?ā€ He said ā€œI got sent back.ā€ It was very awkward. He said he woke up with his back hurting that morning, to boot. I got the feeling his career is over.

You all have it wrong. Itā€™s not the money. Cole will find his solace in the love of a good woman, Iā€™m certain.

I would never tell Cole to turn down that contract, or be upset with Hinch when he did not put him in to win the World Series. Itā€™s this:

Fuck him.

4 Likes

As someone with an art degree, Iā€™m even more disgusted that the Boras logo is just fucking terrible. If youā€™re gonna sell out at least look good doing it.

3 Likes

Borasā€™s love doesnā€™t count as the love of a good woman?

I guess thereā€™s no law that a pimp has to be male.

Well Iā€™m calling this the Fuck the Yankees (and Mets) thread.

Joel Sherman reflects the angst and insecurities of NY fans after those fucking cheaters from Texas ass-kicked their respective teamsā€¦

As the Braves continue to move closer to the Mets and put more and more pressure on them, Showalterā€™s stress persona will show up more and more often, which ought to play well in NY. It will be fun to watch.

1 Like

Been kicking their ass for 6 years and the NYP thinks the Astros have ā€œemergedā€ as a rival for the FTYā€¦

1 Like

I would offer my thoughts and prayers, but I really donā€™t like that guy.

2 Likes

Heā€™s a former member of the ā€˜18 WS Massholes, ergo a fucking cheater.
Screw him.

Nobody needs to feel bad about not having any sympathy for Joe Kelly. Heā€™s certified USDA Prime asshole.

2 Likes

Amen and absolution to that.
It was fitting the hated fucking dojers fans loved him so.