Yankee Tears

I’m pretty sure there’s a strict no Steven A. Dumbass policy on this board.

But I’ll allow it this once.

8 Likes

I LOVE this one.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Haha Bregman (he deleted though)

https://twitter.com/mikaylaa_cm/status/1584574551924813824?s=46&t=G-CoCs6hQGNGjoKTr4kpOQ

6 Likes

LEAVE IT UP, KING

Gio Urshela was traded for Josh Donaldson and Cashman had a quote in spring training that Gio was not Donaldson. Urshela OPS+ this season was 121 and Konaldson was 94

2 Likes

Went to my 30 yr HS reunion in Tucson and last night when I got home, I hear from a classmate from Mexico who is a huge yanks fan- he was so gracious, respectful and kind about the Astros winning, it was refreshing.
Contrast that with my one time simulator training partner at my old airline who grew up outside NYC, wore yanks crap all the fucking time and is your stereotypical yanks backer- arrogant, brash, cocky, loud-mouthed, et al. He talked so much shit the past several years during the postseason and each time the Astros humiliated the yanks, he went radio silent like a whiny little chump.
Not once have I rubbed it to him, nor will I ever, but I’ll quietly delight in his and the yanks’ tears filling my Houston Astros baseball club glass.
Suck it, Evil Empire/yanks,

Let’s go Astros.

4 Likes

If you don’t know this guy, he’s a mega-Jeopardy champ from NYC.

3 Likes
1 Like

It’s not easy being (driven by) green.

2 Likes

Correct.

7 Likes

Sometimes, the interwebs are amazing.

Much gold in this video.

Serious George Costanza and his mother vibes at the beginning.

“Is it me?”
“Yeah it’s you.”

I also enjoyed “must be nice to have defensive players.”

Yes it is.

3 Likes
3 Likes

They were doing the Lord’s work.

2 Likes