World Series Game 1: Houston vs Everyone

Come on, Good Framber. We need you, buddy.

Braves:

Soler, DH
Freeman, 1B
Albies, 2B
Riley, 3B
Rosario, LF
Duval, CF
d’Arnaud, C
Pederson, RF
Swanson, SS

Morton, P

ASTROS:

Altuve, 2B
Brantley, LF
Bregman, 3B
Alvarez, DH
Correa, SS
Tucker, RF
Gurriel, 1B
McCormick, CF
Maldonado, C

Valdez, P

2 Likes

I already hate Pederson. I have a feeling I’m going to hate Duval and Riley by the time this series is over too. And I fully expect Soler to have a couple of huge swings. It’s a lineup full of talented annoying hitters (and Freeman who is awesome).

Hopefully, he’ll be too worried about the Beaver to concentrate.

Travis was 0 for 11 in throwing out runners in the NLCS and 0 for 2 in the NLDS (and 5 for 31 during the regular season). Could be an interesting thing to watch during the series.

2 Likes

Let’s go Astros! Have a great at bats against Charlie Morton. Framber: pound the zone like you did in Boston.

Everyone but Bregman gets stolen bases this series.

Run run run

I’m not nervous, you’re nervous

1 Like

Never before tonight have I been glad we didn’t have enough players and had to forfeit our denial league game. Let’s go!

2 Likes

I’m nervous.

I’m quite nervous. Anyone but CFM, first game. Dude has ice water…

Kris just brought me a beer and charged me $14. She wanted me to have the complete ballpark experience.

8 Likes

Tomorrow she will pull the roof off the house without asking.

3 Likes

First WS where the top 2 picks in a draft (Swanson/Bregman) have faced each other.

Thanks Arizona!

Mattress Mac bought their tickets.

3 Likes

I will always be nervous before and during any Astros’ playoff game. One pitch or play can drastically change the outcome and every team is good in the playoffs.

1 Like

amazing the things we can accomplish with some time, energy, enthusiasm and intelligence.

I’m hoping we get Charlie Mortal and not PFKACFM*

*Pitcher Formerly Known As CFM

2 Likes

That’s where I am.

This week is gonna be a long month.

1 Like

Orale’ Framboso!

1 Like

Horrible start.