Trade Deadline 2022

I’m pretty sure the Astros have decided, and the decision is to ride with Yuli.

2 Likes

Based on the last few weeks of offensive performance, that is paying off.

The same should apply to the Astros, as they could face the Jays in the postseason.

i think fauci a joke. nevr stopped me, we are one and the same!

1 Like

Do you drink too much?

1 Like

I don’t know what the fuck is going on with you recently, but seriously, seek help.

2 Likes

You are a fool.

U FOO

2 Likes

Hope the good guys avoid this selfish asshole, too.

If he can’t play against a postseason opponent, what good is he? Just craters his trade value for any AL contender. Maybe an NL team rolls the dice on the odds Toronto won’t make the WS, but that’s the kind of decision that can make you look real dumb down the road.

I think he’s gotten more coherent recently, which is the problem.

Color me skeptical…

Doesn’t really seem like an area of need, but maybe they want to dump Abreu and move Javier back to the pen?

what is the name of the game. Make players cost more for other teams. I would say i am interested also, if i was the manager.

Perhaps they view it as an upgrade on Urquidy and Garcia along with a way to consolidate rotation spots if they are confident McCullers will be back in August? That’s all I can figure. They have a lot of club control remaining on every rotation option besides Verlander and Odorizzi. Not to mention Hunter Brown in AAA.

The two worst posts ever on this board…

3 Likes

Juan Soto apparently now on the block:

I doubt he gets moved this deadline, I’d expect something in the offseason. With that said, adding Soto to any team could change the balance of power

I know its Click and not Luhnow but this feels very much like an Astros move.

Verlander in 17 despite having Keuchel, McCullers, Morton, Peacock, and McHugh.

Grienke in 19 despite having Verlander, Cole, Miley, and Peacock.

Apparently the Reds are very weak in outfield prospects in their system but strong in pitching and shortstops ( which hurts a potential deal w/ Yankees).

Realistically the Astros would have to include a young pitcher. They don’t have the value anywhere else and Castillo would take a rotation spot anyway).

I think they should offer:

Luis Garcia, Pedro Leon, Corey Julkes, and Jordan Brewer.