The Ukraine Invasion

This is simply outstanding.

1 Like

This is simply astounding.

What the actual fuck?!

And just after Musk hobbles Ukraine’s defensive capabilities…

Pure coincidence, I’m sure

Nationalize StarLink for the duration of the Ukranian defense.

3 Likes

When you’re being invaded isn’t everything you do technically defensive?

1 Like

This is somehow inevitable.

1 Like

The next big Russian offensive has apparently already begun and so far at least…is going nowhere. Bakhmut may yet fall to the Russian orcs after months of feeding thousands of “mobiks” into the meat grinder, but as of now, it still stands. The once vaunted Russian Naval Infantry (Marines) have been chewed to pieces (again) in Vuhledar. People are talking about Belarus getting into the mix…again. Who knows for sure?

Meanwhile Ukrainian forces are training their asses off in combined arms warfare. To get an idea how difficult that is take a look at this training video:

Russia has not mastered this complex maneuver so they feed ever increasing numbers to try to overwhelm defenses. Ukraine will have to master this type of operation multiple times to drive out the invader.

Slava Ukraine!

1 Like

More of those dangerous windows …

1 Like

Here, Russians openly boast of their war crimes. In this case, abduction and brain washing of children. They’re proud of this. Those that support Russia support it, useful idiots left and right condone it.
Max Seddon

Russian Windowitis strikes again.

I wonder if Vlad is at the point where he avoids tall buildings.

1 Like

Apparently he won’t fly anymore. He takes a special train that is up-armored but otherwise indistinguishable from regular passenger trains.

The Russky John Madden.

1 Like

If John Madden was a murdering megalomaniac and war criminal afraid of targeted assassination attempts, sure.

It’s not even safe to walk past them at this point.

1 Like

Bam! Get fast acting poisoning!

1 Like

I’m curious as to what drives Putin’s fascination with throwing people out of windows. It’s effective and all, but surely not the most efficient. Does he like the Hollywoodesque aspect of it?

I’m sure the public display of malice is intentional.

1 Like

John Madden rode buses and never flew. That was the comparison. Chill, Generalissimo.