The Ukraine Invasion

Outstanding!

1 Like

Suddenly…

I think they misspelled “snuffed”.

2 Likes

I’m sure death is sudden when you hit the ground from a few stories up.

FSB doctrine calls for a three story minimum.

Deceleration trauma.

At least it wasn’t discomfort.

1 Like

4 Likes

Knock knock
Who’s there?
THE KGB WAITS FOR NO ONE!

Remind me never to fuck with Ukrainians.

https://twitter.com/Gerashchenko_en/status/1610693393746726926?s=20&t=-hLT3pNQqAygpmGkFXeH8A

Q: What’s he (Putin) sick with? Cancer?
A: Yup, we think it’s cancer.
Q: Why do you think he’s sick?
A: The answer is very simple. We know it.
Q: You just know it. From intelligence, from evidence…
A: From human sources.
Q: From human sources… close with…Putin?
A: Yes.

That’s very interesting and that dude gives off a cold, badass vibe.

But …

“if Putin dies, what does that mean, does someone else take over?” may be the comically worst question in the history of journalism.

1 Like

Everything I know about espionage I know from reading novels, but wtf. If you have human intelligence that close to Putin, and you give up that fact intentionally, you’re up to something.

1 Like

Or you’re POTUS and have no idea or HumInt or SigInt work.

1 Like

Or you don’t give a shit because he’ll be dead soon.

Whatever’s actually physically wrong with Putin, the Ukrainian side would be silly not to needle him with talk like this. The botched invasion has made him look weak in front of the world and his physical condition has never looked worse. Gotta create doubt however possible—so, cancer or not (or even if they have no idea), kick him while he’s down.

All the more reason to keep quiet about it. It’s weird. That guy’s either drunk as fuck or intentionally trying to start something.

Where the Russian disinformation capability is a comical farce to the entire watching world, even to most in the motherland, the Ukrainian use of information as a tactical tool is very, very good.

1 Like

Even if the Ukrainians don’t have someone on the inside, Putin has to be wondering if they do. Especially if he really is sick.

1 Like

So more oligarchs falling out of windows coming.

2 Likes

That advent calendar joke makes me chuckle a couple of times every day.

6 Likes