The Ukraine Invasion

DON’T GIVE MAGA ANY IDEAS

1 Like

Saw a video of Russians who support the war at the protest telling the camera they’ll go to Ukraine tomorrow and they will fight for Russia. Later the camera caught them being arrested and pushed onto some buses. Oops.

1 Like

Oh and don’t look now but Iran is having some problems at home…

1 Like

I really hope we’re seeing the death rattle of the hard-line patriarchy.

/GoodfellasLaughing.gif

1 Like

Can you flyyyy, Anatoly?

Looks like the pipeline fell out a window/

1 Like

This is very interesting. Both pipelines with multiple breeches kilometers apart. Very likely acts of sabotage, although confirmation is necessary.

If sabotage, who has capability and motive? I suppose any navy with deep sea diving or submarines could possibly do it, but I can’t think of any reason Denmark, Sweden, or Germany would. Ukraine might have some conceivable reason, but not the capability. Only the U.S. and Russia are real suspects, and I seriously see no possible reason for the U.S. to do it. It causes trouble for the West and would most easily and covertly be done by the Russians. A pipe pig with an explosive would do the trick.

I look forward to more details.

I can’t stand it, I know you planned it
I’m gonna set it straight, this Watergate
I can’t stand rocking when I’m in here
‘Cause your crystal ball ain’t so crystal clear
So while you sit back and wonder why
I got this fucking thorn in my side
Oh my God, it’s a mirage
I’m tellin’ y’all, it’s a sabotage!

This is some expert trolling right here.

7 Likes

Here’s Putin, confused by the complex inner workings of a ball point pen (video at link):

1 Like

I can’t open Telegram. That tweet is not suggesting that Putin is stupid, is it? Because he certainly is not.

Every time he signs something in the vid, he dips the pen back into its standing holder like it’s a quill and ink.

Oh. A petty nothing-burger. (The post on Telegram, not you)

It was just amusing, nothing more.

This time, they really have taken Lyman. There are reports of heavy casualties.

The Kherson front has been very active but Ukrainian OpSec has been tight and news is scant.

1 Like

Saw an account from a (supposed) American volunteer there say he got physically sick from killing Russians in the Lyman retreat. It reminded of hearing about machine gunners in WW2 having to be rotated to the back because of the PTSD from gunning waves of people down.

1 Like

Nova Kakhovka is a prize almost as great as Kherson itself. It is at the head of a fresh water canal to Crimea. I believe victory for Ukraine involves isolating Crimea and this would be a big step in that direction.

1 Like