The sci-fi TV thread

Some of y’all get way too worked up about Star Wars.

1 Like

Truth bomb.

It really did. I loved how there were two extended fights, with each of the four combatants having their own distinct fighting style and equipment.

Spoiler

And a dead Hayden Christensen showing up at the end as a ghost is the hallmark of quality Star Wars. Eh? Oh.

To your point, Limey:

Spoiler

Dead/ghost Anakin – or time-traveling Anakin via the World Between Worlds?

Ahsoka Episode 4 Ending: Biggest Easter Egg Yet Completely Changes Live-Action Star Wars | Den of Geek

1 Like

I have no idea how the season ends, but losing Ray Stevenson’s Lord Baylan really hurts regardless. He’s been phenomenal in Ahsoka so far.

1 Like

He’s always been solid in everything I’ve seen him in. Also, he comes across as someone who would be fun/dangerous to have a beer with.

1 Like

D.) All of the above.

1 Like

3 Likes

One of the bosses i had in the UK was like that–you didnt go drinking with Tony M. His well earned moniker was Dr Death. Nobody wanted to go on business trips with him, but of course everyone really wanted to.

1 Like

I believe every office in the UK is required to have one of those by royal decree.

2 Likes

ST: Lower Decks S4 busts out of the gate bigly.

I have not watched nearly enough Voyager to get more than a few of the references in Ep 1, but it is still hilarious and still about as Trek as Trek can be.

Or the could just, you know, bring back Agents of SHIELD instead of blatantly reusing it’s plot lines for other (cough…WandaVision) shows.

But, yes, among the many things that Disney has fucked up, it’s thinking that we’re all goldfish who won’t remember the last thing we saw when they serve up the next steaming bowl of garbage.

I watched Guardians 3 last week.

Just seemed to miss the target most of the time for me.

I did enjoy Rocket’s origin story and some of the one liners were expertly crafted.

Easily worth watching on a plane (as I did), but also easily my 3rd favorite of the series.

2 Likes

Ahsoka seems…consequential.

Not gonna lie, definitely got some serious chills during that episode

Spoilers-ish

The looming doom of Anakin/Vader was awesome.

1 Like

FAM S4

November 10 sounded like a long way away, given that the year just started a couple of weeks ago, then I checked the calendar.

1 Like

I didn’t even know there was a Season 4. I didn’t think the end of Season 3 left many pieces to proceed with.

1 Like

Probably a time jump, judging by Ed’s look.

There were lots of pieces.

Scattered all over the place.

2 Likes

ISWYDT

2 Likes