Royals @ Astros, September 23, 2023

It’s a tradition

Please, please, please shut the fuck up with this stupidity.

I agree, it was stupidity. Crane fucked up. Hopefully, he learns from it.

You are FOS

1 Like

Fuck off. You’re a goddamn idiot.

Cool.

Are you Click’s brother in law?

WFW.

Maybe, but he definitely is a dumbass.

1 Like

Go fucking away.

I love dipshits like you that can’t even properly use WFW. Go back to Twitter with your dumbfuck takes. Nobody worth a damn here has any interest in stupid shit like that.

1 Like

No. He’s fucked.

This offseason is a Kobayashi Maru scenario for Crane and Brown.
Run it back with this group and they’ll probably lose 90.
There’s no clear path to upgrading the roster with a weak free agent class, few trade assets left after 7 years of win now transactions and no major prospects ready to come up.
Try to tear it down? Everyone on this roster is damaged goods now. At least that’s what any potential trade partners will tell you, and their offers will reflect that.

Oh, and those big extensions you were thinking about? Even if you still want to, Tucker, Bregman, etc. will be choosing between a lot of money from the Astros for more of Whatever The Fuck That Was and several other teams offering the same money for Something Other Than Whatever The Fuck That Was…

Good luck.

1 Like

See you tomorrow guys… see if they can get a lead at least, I am trying to remember how that felt.

I agree. This team isn’t good enough to win even if they were to get in. I’d rather be out out of my misery now, without making the postseason, in hopes failing to do so would prompt a removal of Baker.

1 Like

No way they extend Bregman

1 Like

They’d better fucking not extend Bregman.

2 Likes

A healthier rotation and a new manager next year could do wonders.

2 Likes

I’d hate to be Bregman’s agent

On the whole, Bregmans numbers are good, he’s just not who thought he was going to be

I don’t know what they’re going to do with him but it’s going to tell me something I don’t yet know about Crane.