Bregman
Alvarez
Gurriel
Tucker
Correa
Brantley (DH)
Meyers
Maldonado

LMJ vs McHugh (opener, Yarbrough to follow)

Brantley 7th is a head-scratcher.

They don’t want him to run very much.

Healthy Mike slotted into the 2 spot, pushing everyone else down, is just about the perfect Stros lineup.

I hate having to root against McHugh, easily on my list of all-time favorite Astros.

1 Like

Not relevant tonight but still interesting…

LMJ has now made starts against Cole, Keuchel, and McHugh

1 Like

Graveman back, Solomon back to SL.

Solomon has pitched well and saved the pen some innings a couple of times.

I would love for him to come back to the fold in some capacity (Player/coach/broadcaster).

At the very least send his wife back, she’s a treasure

3 Likes

7th is an ok spot for a run-producer. Lots of potential traffic on base. I just think Brantley is perfect at 2, and if he is healthy enough to play, why not 2?

Love McHugh. Wish he were an Astro for middle inning relief. Want runs against him tonight, though.

2 Likes

Yes, Solomon has. He and Siri have put themselves in the mix. Siri’s gaffe last night was partly on the Baby Giraffe.

Also it’s a relief that Machete is back in the lineup after getting dinged up last night.

5 Likes

That was an incredible play.

1 Like

My favorite church league softball play of all time was almost a carbon copy of that. Even better than the one (yes, one) home run I ever hit. I am slow as molasses so the whole team was as surprised at my play from the catchers position as the world was yesterday for Machete.

1 Like

He’s an utter joy to watch.

2 Likes

My hope is that he can stay a couple more years to take Korey Lee under his wing.

1 Like

Come on Jim you know by now that Dusty throws darts to decide the lineup.

1 Like

I’m more of a cornhole man myself.

NTTAWWT

2 Likes

Watch out for the cornhole, bud.

1 Like