Rangers @ Astros, September 6, 2022

It’s intact. He’s gone 6+ innings allowing only two earned runs.

The third and fourth and any more runs earned this inning are unearned

It is unearned now, I think, because of Yuli.

And that go ahead run will be charged a wild pitch, but that was a lazy as fuck effort by Maldonado.

Tried to backhand instead of smothering it.

Just a fucking clarification, I’m not a High Priest or Grand Fucking Mufti of the BBGs like you guys, but commenting on PAST events isn’t supposed to be a jinx, right? Framber pitched another scoreless inning after my comment, right? Yuli made the error, right?

I know how much you both like to act oh so fucking superior, but maybe you should make your fucking decrees more plain so the illiterate peons like me can stop fucking offending your extremist fucking sensibilities.

1 Like

Yep…he reached for it instead of turning the glove over and blocking it. It hit the dirt, it’s a wild pitch. But I hate it when catchers don’t make the effort to block it…especially with the go ahead run in 3B

Sounds like somebody’s got a case of the Mondays.

2 Likes

And Jesus is on the mound. Looks like the savior is going to try for an immaculate inning. Looking to give the Astros a sermon from the mound. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Typical Tex. Poor guy.

Two on, two out for Tucker…

Splat

Middle of the order has four of the eight hits, but also 9 of 15 LOB. And none of the RBIs.

14 pitches, 3 ponches - Stanek lights out

1 Like

DO NOT TEST THE FASTEST MACHETE IN THE WEST

2 Likes

Can you steal home from second?

Peña refused to not be hacking

Alvarez is dong some hacking of his own.

Well this game sucked

I miss Yordan.

But for the damn shift, his game-ending 4-3 in short RF was a game-tying single. I hate the end of The Shift coming by Commissioner’s Fiat, but I will not be sorry to see it go.