Rangers @ Astros, August 10, 2022

King Tuck!

Mothertucker!

I called that before the ab.

His lineups hurt this team.

That was a serious hanging changeup, right down the middle

That’s why we’re in last place?

I think you are smarter than that remark.

I think you’re obsessed with the lineups.

This team is not nearly as good as it could be because of the lineups. Obsessed? No, but I am not alone in thinking he hurts the team with his lineups.

I’d be pretty upset if I was James Click and I traded for an OF/1B that has three home runs in four starts with the Astros, and he can’t crack the lineup in back-to-back games. Especially when Mauricio Dubon and Chas McCormick are both starting.

Christian Vazquez was also brought here to reduce Maldonado’s workload. I get it takes time to learn the pitching staff, but once he gets acclimated, he needs more starts.

Maybe, but Mancini is no reason not to start Alvarez.

Maldy drilled. Two on, two out as the lineup turns over

I’m going to go make a cocktail. I’ll start by boiling some fresh basil in organic coconut oil in a copper saucepan.

I hate coconut

I can understand that. I have a much bigger problem with Mancini not being in the lineup over one of Dubon or McCormick.

Altuve with another 4-pitch walk to fill the sacks. Time for Yuli to not suck

I remember the process being easier when I drank: open bottle, pour in glass.

I miss whiskey.

Yuli you suck

Astros leave the bases loaded

But we’re tied…2-2

Request denied.

Maybe something’s wrong? It doesn’t make sense to me either, but there could be something going on with Mancini. Heck, he may be working through something with batting and they want to hold him back until it’s done? His numbers for the year really aren’t great. I don’t know what’s going on, but I wouldn’t assume it’s not without the organization’s knowledge. It’s a pretty good organization.