Postseason 2020

Question on watching tomorrow’s game: Is TV broadcast really on ABC network television?

Any suggestions for how to watch at work? I have an antenna for the three networks at home to go w Sling.

You can always find someone streaming virtually any sporting event you can imagine. In this case just do a search for mlb streams and it should be pretty obvious where to go. You might have to fight off a pop up window or two, but the streams are almost always hd and reasonably reliable.

If you can sling it from home, great.

i grew up where there was no cable and only cbs nbc and abc. now i pay a (for me) an enomous amount for cable and the game comes on abc

I have always had good luck with bila sport dot com. No virus, no popups/ads/nada

Since it’s on ABC, I imagine it will be available on ESPN+ or ESPN3. If you have a subscription to Disney+ you should be able to access one of those.

Indeed.

Would it be a stretch to consider the 2020 “regular” season as an extended ST for the Astros - especially in light of the injuries & emergency ML debuts - with their mediocre play being part of their punishment?

Then as they are, hopefully, rounding into shape the playoffs might be a memorable (in a good way) display of real Astros baseball from this group of good guys. Where else, but in the WS!

Just a thot.

In my experience, if you are trying to watch a live game featuring teams most people have heard of, it’s not going to be on Disney+/ESPN+. The game will almost certainly be on ESPN3, but that requires a TV subscription that includes ESPN.

Chas McCormick thoughts?

They DFA’d Biagini to do it, so that alone is a plus.

2 Likes

His parents almost definitely own a yacht with that name.

Is James on the roster?

Yes.

Pitchers (12): Zack Greinke, Josh James, Cristian Javier, Lance McCullers Jr., Enoli Paredes, Ryan Pressly, Brooks Raley, Andre Scrubb, Cy Sneed, Blake Taylor, Jose Urquidy, Framber Valdez

Catchers (3): Martín Maldonado, Dustin Garneau, Garrett Stubbs

Infielders (7): Jose Altuve, Alex Bregman, Carlos Correa, Aledmys Díaz, Yuli Gurriel, Jack Mayfield, Abraham Toro

Outfielders (6): Michael Brantley, Chas McCormick, Josh Reddick, George Springer, Myles Straw, Kyle Tucker

T6:

May in for the Twins…

You May have posted in the wrong thread!

EH! EHHHHH!

I don’t have any sort of problem with either Tampa or Toronto. It should be a good series.

So the home team is the home team for all games in this round? Seriously? Is there some logic to that or just Manfred?

It’s a bubble, chuck. A bunch of different bubbles all over the country that will move to a variety of different places with a variety of different teams before ultimately settling in Arlington. Can’t disturb the bubble.

I know I get in trouble when I think about the bubble.

I think the logic is . . . look! A squirrel!

It’s the travel thing. But when they trot out the 8 team playoff next season we’ll see if they change it.

still in shock from todays game. i had no idea had it been a tie they would revert back to the original rules and not start a runner on second