Podcasts

That’s probably next season.

I watched a few episodes of this thing when I was stuck in a hotel room for a day a few years ago. The constant rehashing of clips and the crappy “engineering” drove me insane. I’m amazed to learn that it’s still on.

I just discovered “Marcello” on Netflix. A British TV show; it’s a wild blend of Hallmark’s murder-mysteries and Alfred Hitchcock, with some Thomas Harris thrown in. There are three seasons available, Mrs Limey and I just completed Season 1 in one sitting…at 2:30am this morning.

It’s a bit weird hearing Captain Apollo speaking with a Lahdahn accent, but it’s thoroughly gripping and entertaining.

Marcella? I think you’ll find that the conclusion of season two is a bit… unusual.

1 Like

I will find out later this evening.

I thought you were going to be in Tulsa.

1 Like

I liked pretty much all of the first two seasons until the denouement. One observer described it as ‘bat-shit.’ That would be a start, I suppose.

I watch very little tv in general, and when I do it’s often crime series like Marcella. It’s been my observation that maintaining any level of quality for any length of time is probably a hell of a lot harder than it appears from the outside. I guess the more perspective I get, the more of a miracle The Wire seems, although many would argue that season 5 was the weakest. Hell, I might even argue that.

This message is going out to Trump’s entire mailing list.

1 Like

Maybe the next big rally will be in Abilene.

994,000 of those email addresses no longer exist.

Are they with Hillary’s emails?

2 Likes

That is where my parents live. Don’t curse my family.

Yep. Bat-shit.

I haven’t been tempted by season 3. I thought it was a really, puzzlingly poor ending to what was for the most part a pretty solid series.