Other Sports

Koepka no longer the blood money leader

Rahm is three up with five to play.

Koepka continues to mangle his pee pee. Now five back of Rahm with four holes to play.

A buddy of mine won the raffle thing and is there with his dad.

1 Like

My brother in law tells the story of entering that drawing every year forever, and never winning tickets. His buddy didn’t know about it, but when told entered and won the first time he entered. Talk about salt in the wound.

1 Like

My wife and I went for my 50th birthday (which was clearly a while ago). It is an incredibly beautiful place, and you really can’t appreciate from the TV shots how much slope there is on the fairways and greens. When you’re watching on TV, it’s like “how did he miss that putt”? When you’re there in person, it’s like “how did he keep that on the green”?

1 Like

Stay below the hole, as they say.

Rahm wins the green jacket.

So someone explain how Rahm was able to get a second tee shot on 18 without incurring a penalty stroke. I thought playing a provisional ball incurred a penalty.

Not if you find the original ball. Hence “provisional”.

1 Like

Did he play his first shot? I thought he played his provisional ball.

His first shot kicked back out and was about ten yards shy of the beginning of the fairway.

Well that’s what I get for watching the Masters on my third bottle of wine.

1 Like

I was watching with the sound down and was wondering the same thing. Since there wasn’t some big, time-consuming investigation, i assumed this was the case.

Rahm was my pick. I’m glad he won and kept the Spanish line moving along.

This was a thing of beauty. We win the ball back just inside our own half and ten touches later it’s rolling into Leeds’ net. :red_circle::large_blue_circle::red_circle::large_blue_circle:

Eberechi Eze doubles Crystal Palace lead against Leeds United | Premier League | NBC Sports - YouTube

1 Like

When you see it…

You’ll have to point it out

Spoiler

Ego Nwodim is wearing a Crystal Palace shirt, known as the “Evil Sash” among the Palace faithful. She’s in-between Molly Shannon and Martin Short.

I thought it was that woman in white that looks like she’s channeling The Scream

2 Likes

Soooo the Pac 12 is talking to… the CW? What?